This building was demolished in 2010 and the lot has been bulldozed clear.
This house stood on the east side of North Main Street, just north of the Beverly Elementary School. It was the home of the Lorenzo Dow Strader family until they moved to the home of Judson Blackman. According to tradition, oxen pulled this house into Beverly from an outlying area. The earliest parts of the building were thought to date from around 1800. It was a 1 1/2 story L-shaped house with a front porch.